Effective as of January 1, 2022
We take the protection of your privacy seriously. Please read below about how My Best Homecare uses and protects information collected through our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Policy covers how My Best Homecare collects, uses, and shares website user data.
Collection of data
This Policy covers the treatment of two types of information collected on our websites:
- Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. This personally identifiable information may include the following:
- Patient Account. When you create a patient account, you will provide us with your email address, patient name, phone number, physical address, date of birth, and password.
- Patient Satisfaction Survey. When you submit a Patient Satisfaction form on our site, you may be asked to provide us with patient name, email address, phone number, and any other personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide.
- Non-personally identifiable information. This site may collect non-personally identifiable information such as: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used; web pages requested; referring web page; cookies; browser type used; date and time; and other Internet tags and navigational data.
We will use and share any personal health information governed by HIPAA and HITECH that we collect form or about you in accordance with our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
Use of data
Personally identifiable information may be collected to respond to user requests for services such as:
- Personalize your browsing experience and to allow us to delivery the type of content and product offerings in which you may be most interested.
- Process your order request and communicate with your regarding your order.
- Provide support per your request.
- Comply with applicable law.
Non-personally identifiable information may be collected to improve My Best Homecare website user experience and or troubleshooting.
Cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies
In addition, you can block cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some cookies. If you choose to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of My Best Homecare website.
Sharing of data
Other than as required by laws, or in response to subpoenas, or other legal instruments that authorize disclosure, personally identifiable information is not disclosed without your consent.
My Best Homecare uses the industry standard security protocol known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) when collecting information from site users. While we make every effort to maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
By voluntarily submitting information on our websites, you understand My Best Homecare is not responsible for any Personally Identifiable Information that is loss from storage or unauthorized access.
Links to external sites